1. “We are one nation. We are neither American Jews nor Soviet Jews, but only Jews!”– Theodore Herzl, founder of Modern Zionism.
2. “If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti – Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?” – David Ben-Gurion, founding father of Israel.
3. Moshe Dyan – 1969: “We came here to a country that was populated by Arabs and we are building here a Hebrew, a Jewish state; instead of the Arab villages, Jewish villages were established. You even do not know the names of those villages, and I do not blame you because these villages no longer exist. There is not a single Jewish settlement that was not established in the place of a former Arab Village.”
MORE WICKED ZIONIST QUOTES:
1. “There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies, not just in ability but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away, there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually belong to a different galaxy.” – Israeli President Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem Post, May 10, 2001
2. “Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves.” – Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, “Begin and the Beasts,” New Statesman, June 25, 1982.
3. “Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.” – Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.(recorded)
4. In her book Israel’s Sacred Terrorism Livia Rokach documented how Israelis have used religion to justify paramilitary and state terrorism to create and maintain a Jewish State. Two other Israeli retaliation strategies are the popularized phrase the “Wrath of God” and the “Dahiya doctrine” of killing who attack Israel or Israelis and destruction of civilian areas to punish Palestinians for supporting their leaders.“We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.” (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).
5. “We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” (Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, testifying before the U.S. Senate).
The World Is Governed by “The Illuminati”
Who Are The Illuminati?, according toRichard Stone, They are:
“A loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires” (Paul Simon).
“The world is governed by far different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes” (Benjamin Disraeli).
“Give me control over a nation’s currency, and I care not who makes the laws”
“The Illuminati”: Conspiracy theory is the theory that most of the world is secretly governed by a small group of men who operate behind the scenes. Conspiracy theory is now an accepted turn of phrase but sometimes one hears the expression, sometimes whispered rather than spoken. -What does this mean? Who are the Illuminati? They are, in essence, a cartel of international bankers and industrialists based in Western Europe and North America. The names of certain families persist over long periods of time. Some of the most important names are Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Lazard, Warburg, Schroder and Schiff.
These global elites, also known affectionately as the Illuminati, are the rulers of the shadow governments of the United States and Britain.
They are a collection of close-knit royal families, banking families and political dynasties, with a major base of power being the city of London financial district, from where the major commodities of oil, gold, diamonds, weapons and drugs are controlled and dispensed throughout the world.
These global elites have a vast intelligence network that operates through, over and above the American CIA, the British MI6 and the Israeli Mossad.
6. “You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel.” – Israeli spokeswoman, Tzipora Menache 2009
Israel‘s Arsenal of Mass Destruction
Today, estimates of the Israeli nuclear arsenal range from a minimum of 200 to a maximum of about 500. Whatever the number, there is little doubt that Israeli nukes are among the world’s most sophisticated, largely designed for “war fighting” in the Middle East. A staple of the Israeli nuclear arsenal are “neutron bombs,” miniaturized thermonuclear bombs designed to maximize deadly gamma radiation while minimizing blast effects and long term radiation- in essence designed to kill people while leaving property intact.
Israel has quietly supplanted Britain as the World’s 5th Largest nuclear power, and may currently rival France and China in the size and sophistication of its nuclear arsenal. Although dwarfed by the nuclear arsenals of the U.S. and Russia, each possessing over 10,000 nuclear weapons, Israel nonetheless is a major nuclear power, and should be publicly recognized as such.
ZIONIST QUOTES OF WMDs ARROGANCY
1. Ariel Sharon, demonstrating the Israeli nuclear arsenal arrogance, says things like: “We are much more important than (Americans) think. We can take the Middle East with us whenever we go” and “Arabs may have the oil, but we have the matches.”
He also proclaimed his – and many Likud Party members’ – goals of transforming Jordan into a Palestinian state and “transferring” all Palestinian refugees there. A practice known worldwide as “ethnic cleansing.”
2. Ezar Weissman, former Israeli president said “The nuclear issue is gaining momentum (and the) next war will not be conventional.”
3. Moshe Dayan, a leading promoter of Israel’s nuclear program, has been quoted as saying “Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.”
4. Amos Rubin, an economic adviser to former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, said “If left to its own Israel will have no choice but to fall back on a riskier defense which will endanger itself and the world at large…”
5. A leftist supporter of Palestine, Mordechai Vanunu has alleged that Israel uses for purposes of blackmail its ability to “bombard any city all over the world, and not only those in Europe but also those in the United States.” A former Israeli official justified Israel’s threats. “You Americans screwed us” in not supporting Israel in its 1956 war with Egypt. “We can still remember the smell of Auschwitz and Treblinka. Next time we’ll take all of you with us.”
6. In 2002, while the United States was building for the 2003 invasion of Iraq, then Prime Minister Ariel Sharon threatened that if Israel was attacked “Israel will react. Is it clear?” Israeli defense analyst Zeev Schiff explained: “Israel could respond with a nuclear retaliation that would eradicate Iraq as a country.”
7. Israel also possesses a comprehensive arsenal of chemical and biological weapons. According to the Sunday Times, Israel has produced both chemical and biological weapons with a sophisticated delivery system, quoting a senior Israeli intelligence official, “There is hardly a single known or unknown form of chemical or biological weapon . . .which is not manufactured at the Nes Tziyona Biological Institute,” Israel.
8. In 1998, the Sunday Times reported that Israel, using research obtained from South Africa, was developing an “ethno bomb; “In developing their “ethno-bomb”, Israeli scientists are trying to exploit medical advances by identifying distinctive a gene carried by some Arabs, then create a genetically modified bacterium or virus…The scientists are trying to engineer deadly micro-organisms that attack only those bearing the distinctive genes.” Dedi Zucker, a leftist Member of Knesset, the Israeli parliament, denounced the research saying, “Morally, based on our history, and our tradition and our experience, such a weapon is monstrous and should be denied.”
1. An Anti-Zionist Israeli activist Gilad Atzmon says: “ZIONISM is racist and it is Biblically inspired (rather than spiritually inspired). Being a fundamentalist movement, ZIONISM is not categorically different from NAZISM. Only when we understand ZIONISM in its racist context will we begin to comprehend the depth of its atrocities.”
2. G. Neuburger in his article “The Difference Between Judaism and Zionism,” says : “Judaism and Zionism are by no means the same. Indeed they are incompatible and irreconcilable: If one is a good Jew, one cannot be a Zionist; if one is a Zionist, one cannot be a good Jew.”
Of all the crimes of political Zionism, the worst and most basic, and which explains all its other misdeeds, is that from its beginning Zionism has sought to separate the Jewish people from their God, to render the divine covenant null and void, and to substitute a “modern” statehood and fraudulent sovereignty for the lofty ideals of the Jewish people.
One means of misleading many Jews and all too many non-Jews is the Zionist misuse of names and symbols sacred in Judaism. They use the holy name Israel for their Zionist state. They have named their land acquisition fund with a term that traditionally implies the reward for piety, good deeds, and charitable work. They have adopted as a state symbol the menorah (candlebrum). What hypocrisy, what perversion it is to have the Israeli army fight under an emblem, the meaning of which is explained in the Tenach (on the occasion of a previous return to the Holy Land) as, “not with armed force and not with power, but in My spirit says the Lord of Hosts,” says Neuburger.
3. Jostein Gaarder in his article “God’s Chosen People,” says:
Israel is now history. We no longer recognize the State of Israel. There is no way back. The State of Israel has raped the world’s recognition and will not achieve peace until it lays down its arms. The State of Israel, in its present form is history, writes Jostein Gaarder. There’s no turning back. It’s time to learn a new lesson: We no longer recognize the State of Israel.
We need to get used to the idea: The State of Israel, in its current form, is history. We don’t believe in the notion of God’s Chosen People. We laugh at this people’s capriciousness and weep at its misdeeds. To act as God’s Chosen People is not only stupid and arrogant, but a crime against humanity. We call it racism.
Limits to tolerance:
There are limits to our patience, and there are limits to our tolerance. We do not believe in divine promises as a justification for occupation and apartheid. We have left the Middle Ages behind. We laugh uneasily at those who still believe that the God of flora, fauna and the galaxies has selected one people in particular as his favorite and given it silly, stone tablets, burning bushes and a license to kill. We call baby killers “baby killers” and will never accept that people such as these have a divine or historic mandate excusing their outrages.
Unscrupulous art of war:
We acknowledge, and pay heed to, Europe’s deep responsibility for the plight of the Jews, for the disgraceful harassment, the pogroms and the Holocaust. It was historically and morally necessary for the Jews to get their own home. However, the State of Israel, with its unscrupulous art of war and its disgusting weapons, has massacred its own legitimacy. It has systematically flaunted International Law, international conventions, and countless UN resolutions and can no longer expect protection from the same. It has carpet bombed the recognition of the world. But fear not! The Tribulation will soon be over. The State of Israel has seen its Soweto. We are now at the watershed. There’s no turning back. The State of Israel has raped the recognition of the world and shall have no peace until it lays down its arms, says Gaarder.
4. Jewish Criticism of Zionism:
”How tragic that in our own time the very state established by Jews in the aftermath of this evil has become a place where racialism, religious discrimination, militarism and injustice prevail; and that Israel itself has become a pariah state within the world community. Events taking place today are all too reminiscent of the pogroms from which our own forefathers fled two and three generations ago — but this time those in authority are Jews and the victims are Moslems and Christian Palestinians.”
5. Jews Against Zionism:
”Zionism claims to speak for all Jews, because it wishes to silence us. Zionism claims Palestine as the homeland, because it wants to uproot us. Zionism claims to be the only possible defence against a new holocaust, because it wishes to dominate us.”A Joke of the Day: Vacation In Hell.
In the Zionistsaurus Israhell, the Zionist terrorists allege Palestinian freedom fighters as terrorists.
Once upon a time in the Zionistsaurus Land, two Zionist ladies were discussing their vacation plans on a street corner in a particular Israhelli city near a Palestinian lady.
“We’re planning a lovely holiday in Egypt this year,” said one.
“Oh you oughtn’t to do that,” said the other, “there are Palestinians there!. It would be awful.”
“Dear me!” said the first lady. “well where are you going?”
“Jordan,” she replied.
“But Jordan is simply crawling with Palestinians!” the first lady objected.
At this point the Palestinian lady could no longer hold her tounge.
“Why don’t ye go to Hell,” she suggested. “There be no Palestinian there!”
PEACEFUL END or HORRIBLE END!!
I think the Palestinian-Israeli conflict would and could end, if …:
1. The Zionists have become PEACE loving humans (peaceful end).2. All Arab countries have nuclear weapons backed up by the sophisticated delivery system (it could be horrible end or peaceful end … if the nuclear weapons are used for deterrent force only!)
3. God (Allah SWT) intervenes. The Creator has unlimited power, ways and means to intervene in worldly problems effectively like He did on Sodom and Gomorrah case. God could applies the same solution against Israhell.
Sodom (Hebrew: סְדוֹם, Modern Sədom Tiberian Səḏôm, Arabic سدوم, Greek Σόδομα) and Gomorrah (Hebrew: עֲמוֹרָה, Modern ʿAmora Tiberian Ġəmôrāh/ʿĂmôrāh, Greek Γόμορρα) are biblical places that originate from the Book of Genesis and later expounded upon throughout the Hebrew Bible, the New Testament and Deuterocanonical sources.
According to the Torah, the Kingdoms of Sodom and Gomorrah were allied with the cities of Admah, Zeboim and Zoar. These five cities, also known as the “cities of the plain,” were situated on the River Jordan plain in the southern region of the land of Canaan. The Jordan River plain has been compared to that of the Garden of Eden, being a land well watered and green, suitable for grazing livestock.
Divine judgment by Yahweh was then passed upon Sodom and Gomorrah along with two other neighboring cities that were completely consumed by fire and brimstone. Neighboring Zoar was the only township to be spared during that day of judgment.
In Christianity and Islamic traditions, Sodom and Gomorrah have become synonymous with impenitent sin, and their fall with a proverbial manifestation of God’s wrath. Sodom and Gomorrah have also been used as metaphors for vice and homosexual deviation. The story has therefore given rise to words in several languages, including the English word “sodomy”, used in the law to describe the act of sex, which depending on jurisdiction can consist of oral sex or anal sex or any non-genital to genital congress, whether heterosexual, or homosexual, or with human or animal. (HSH)